If your smile is compromised by trauma or decay, Dr. Jason L. Downey provides customized full mouth reconstruction at his Las Vegas, NV, office to fully restore health, function, comfort, and aesthetics.
This procedure can combine as many restorative and cosmetic dentistry treatments as needed to completely repair your smile. Dr. Downey has helped many patients address tooth loss, extensive decay, broken or damaged teeth, alignment issues, and gum disease in a customized treatment plan.
If you are suffering from a compromised smile, Dr. Downey has the sophisticated techniques and advanced training to restore your smile and help you experience a better quality of life.
Please contact our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Downey if you would like to rebuild your smile today!
Creating Your Treatment Plan
During your initial consultation with Dr. Downey, he will perform a thorough evaluation of your oral health. This exam can include discussions about your medical history, a review of your dental records, digital x-rays to view the underlying structures of your smile, and an evaluation of your gums.
This careful examination process allows Dr. Downey to identify all oral health issues and take note of your specific treatment goals. Based on this information, he will recommend a treatment plan. Our goal is to fully restore your smile in the most conservative and effective manner.
Commonly Combined Treatments
Patients in need of a full mouth reconstruction often undergo treatments that may include:
- Dental Implants: When a patient is missing teeth, a dental implant can be surgically embedded into the jawbone to replace a tooth root and provide a secure support for a crown, bridge, or denture. Implants are also the only dental treatment that can actually halt the bone atrophy that occurs in the absence of tooth roots.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that can cover and protect a tooth following treatment for damage or decay or restore a dental implant to fully replace a lost tooth.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges are prosthetic teeth that can replace one or more lost teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures are prosthetic teeth designed to replace most or all of the teeth on the upper or lower arch. They can be secured by dental implants or rest on the gums.
- Orthodontics: Using Invisalign® clear aligners, we can correct any alignment issues to restore aesthetics and a properly balanced bite.
- Gum Disease Treatments: We offer different levels of treatment for periodontal disease, depending on the severity of the condition.
- Oral Surgery: We can provide an extraction or root canal therapy to address advanced decay.
- Cosmetic Treatments: Patients often choose to incorporate cosmetic dentistry treatments into their full mouth reconstruction plans. Treatments like teeth whitening or porcelain veneers can help you experience even greater confidence in your restored smile.
Your treatment plan is customized to fulfill your goals for your smile. At the same time, we are restoring your oral health!
Make a Full Mouth Reconstruction Appointment
A compromised smile can make it difficult and uncomfortable to eat, speak, and smile. If you are suffering with a compromised smile, a full mouth reconstruction performed by Dr. Downey can help you start experiencing a better quality of life. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Downey.